299 (per year)
A new birth to year 12 (B-12) school will be built in Aldinga to accommodate up to 1675 students, including 1500 students, 100 inclusive places for students with a disability and a 75-place children's centre.
Key features of the design include:
- A modern and contemporary learning environment with strong connections between internal and external learning spaces.
- A focus on science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) studies to educate students for jobs of the future.
- Integration and connection, providing unique learning and teaching environments for children, students and staff from birth all the way up to year 12.
- Design to allow community use, creating an inclusive and accessible hub.
- Expansive outdoor facilities designed for community use outside of school hours, including courts, an open gymnasium and sporting fields.
- A 300-seat performing arts centre and an entrepreneurial hub.
- Ecologically Sustainable Development (ESD) principles that meet a 5-green star rating.
Architects: Swanbury Penglase and Perumai Pedovali
Builder: Sarah Constructions