57 (per year)
Infrastructure upgrades to grow to 1800 places. Among the upgrades being considered for Adelaide High School are:
- A new Hive building to provide general learning areas, flexible specialist learning areas, teacher preparation, storage, amenities, canteen cafe and outdoor learning areas.
- A new storey infill to an existing building to provide flexible specialist learning areas.
- Refurbishment to areas within existing buildings.
- Upgrade of the student courtyard with landscaping and outdoor seating.
- General landscaping including paving, plantings and the installation of new trees.
- Demolition of ageing infrastructure.