12 (per year)
Aldinga Beach B-7 School is undergoing a facility upgrade.
Key features of the upgrade include:
- a new permanent modular building which includes general and serviced learning areas, breakout spaces with associated amenities, withdrawal/meeting/flexible teacher preparation areas, and storage with external decking and connections to the rest of the school
- a new covered outdoor learning area over a main court area to facilitate whole of school gatherings
- 2 new modular toilets blocks
- decommissioning toilets in two buildings
- demolition of aged infrastructure.
Architect: JPE Design Studio
Builder: Sarah Constructions