12 (per year)
Among the upgrades being considered for Aldinga Beach B-7 School are:
- A new permanent modular building which includes general and serviced learning areas, breakout spaces with associated amenities, withdrawal/meeting/flexible teacher preparation areas, and storage with external decking and connections to the rest of the school.
- A new covered outdoor learning area over a main court area to facilitate whole of school gatherings.
- Two new modular toilets blocks.
- Decommissioning toilets in two buildings.
- Demolition of aged infrastructure.
Architect: JPE Design Studio
Builder: Sarah Constructions