Among the upgrades being considered for Christies Beach High School are:
- Redeveloping three buildings to modernise learning environments and provide additional capacity for the year 7 transition to high school. This includes refurbishment of two levels of Senior School Science, Humanities and the re-located Resource Centre, as well as Student Services, Reception and Administration and a new Entry Foyer on the ground level. It also includes refurbishment to accommodate the relocation of year 9 students and the refurbishment of another building to accommodate Art studies.
- Upgrading of the front of the school, including landscaping to create a pedestrian plaza and upgrade of the south façade of the main building including the removal of the concrete awnings and the attachment of a decorative skin of mesh and translucent panels.
- A seismic upgrade to a building, including additional steel bracing.
- Formalisation of additional staff carparks and installation of external lighting.
- Demolition of aged infrastructure.
Architect: Flightpath Architects
Builder: Pike Constructions