110 (per year)
The key aims of the project are to:
- improve the facilities and experience for all users of the Stadium
- extend the useful life of the Stadium.
The key outcomes at the completion of the project include:
- increased spectator shade/rain cover
- improved match-day experience
- refurbished patron facilities
- improved disabled access
- improved player facilities, including new female friendly change room facilities
- pitch replacement
- new media and event operation facilities
- improved corporate facilities
- environmentally friendly operational enhancements.