25 (per year)
Initial concept plans for the capital works upgrade at Findon High School have been released.
Among the upgrades being considered for Findon High School are:
- refurbishment of the administration area including the front entry
- refurbishment of specialist learning areas, including food technology, textile design, digital design and art
- providing outdoor connection for the disability unit
- creating an advanced manufacturing learning area
- creating a STEAM learning area
- relocating the resource centre, music and drama learning areas
- refurbishing student and staff bathroom facilities
- service upgrades including ICT, security and firefighting equipment
- demolition of aged accommodation.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.
Architect: Phillips/Pilkington Architects