78 (per year)
Glenunga International High School is undergoing a facility upgrade.
Key features of the upgrade include:
- sufficient capacity to accommodate 2200 students to cater for enrolment growth and the transition of Year 7s into high school in 2022
- construction of a new 3 storey science and technology building featuring specialist spaces for science, technology and innovation, as well as serviced learning areas, breakout areas and associated staff preparation areas
- construction of a new double court gymnasium building with a two story annexe accommodating health and physical education spaces, change rooms, serviced learning areas and amenities
- creation of a common plaza and landscaping
- additional car parking spaces.