The Golden Grove Road Stage 1 project upgraded Golden Grove Road between One Tree Hill Road and Kunzea Way.
- a new roundabout at the junction of Golden Grove Road and Hancock Road
- sheltered right turn lanes at most un-signalised junctions
- indented bus bays
- on-road bike lanes in each direction
- improved pedestrian facilities including new footpath (on western side) and pedestrian crossing facilities
- kerb, gutter and drainage
- targeted road resurfacing
- new and upgraded road lighting.
Stage 1 was completed in late 2020.
The project was undertaken by South Australian based company, Civil & Allied Technical Construction Pty Ltd.
Learn about Stage 2.
Golden Grove Road Stage 1: roundabout at Golden Grove Road and Hancock Road. Image from the Department for Infrastructure and Transport.