12 (per year)
Loxton High School is undergoing a facility upgrade.
Key features of the upgrade include:
- construction of a new general learning area building with contemporary learning areas
- construction of a new agricultural studies building
- refurbishment of the technology studies facility, with the addition of a compliant spraying station and amenities to meet current Australian Standards
- cooling upgrades to existing activity hall
- demolishing transportable buildings and removal of asbestos.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.