Significant redevelopment including new Outpatient Department facilities and expanded operating theatre, emergency and medical facilities.
Redevelopment of Modbury Hospital to provide:
- An expanded Acute Surgical Unit.
- An Extended Emergency Care Unit (EECU).
- An acute Short Stay General Medical Unit (SSGMU).
- A new Palliative Care Unit.
- The re-establishment of a High Dependency Unit (HDU).
- A new Outpatient Department facilities.
- Upgraded engineering infrastructure / façade remediation.
The lead contractors are: