12 (per year)
Among the upgrades being considered for Ocean View College are:
- A new performing arts and music centre encompassing a recording studio, control room, retractable elevated seating and flexible practice performance and learning areas.
- External elements to the performing arts centre to complement the school frontage, including illuminated aluminium screening at night.
- Refurbished space for new laboratories, digital design learning areas, teacher preparation and breakout areas.
- Refurbishment to create connected contemporary learning spaces, including teacher preparation and breakout areas.
- Demolition of ageing infrastructure.
Architect: Studio 9 Architects
Builder: Blu-Built Construction