19 (per year)
Seaford Secondary College is undergoing a facility upgrade.
Plans have been reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Key features of the upgrade include:
- new performing arts facility between the senior school and community library providing improved street frontage and connectivity
- refurbishment of middle school learning areas, home economics and student amenities
- refurbishment of senior school centre including improved outdoor connections to a new study courtyard
- a new sports court and an upgrade to the existing court surfaces
- demolition of ageing infrastructure.