52 (per year)
Unley High School is undergoing a facility upgrade.
Key features of the upgrade include:
- additional learning areas for capacity
- construction of a new three storey building for flexible learning including home economics, technology, art, science and classroom spaces
- refurbishment and expansion of existing spaces including a new front of school administration space
- 'Unley Square' a new outdoor landscaped courtyard with a covered outdoor learning area for formal and informal learning
- demolition of ageing infrastructure.