Among the upgrades being considered for Unley High School are:
- Additional learning areas for capacity.
- Construction of a new three-storey building for flexible learning including home economics, technology, art, science and classroom spaces.
- Refurbishment and expansion of existing spaces including a new front of school administration space.
- "Unley Square" a new outdoor landscaped courtyard with a covered outdoor learning area for formal and informal learning.
- Demolition of ageing infrastructure.