19 (per year)
Initial concept plans for the capital works upgrade at Warradale Primary School have been released.
Among the upgrades being considered for Warradale Primary School are:
- construction of a new building providing a reception and administration hub
- construction of a new building providing a resource centre, general learning areas, serviced learning area and student amenities
- decking and canopies to support the use of the new buildings
- enlarging and resurfacing of the existing staff and visitor carpark on Keynes Ave
- landscaping works to complement the school frontage, new carpark and new buildings
- upgraded site infrastructure, security and ICT
- demolition of ageing infrastructure.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.