27 (per year)
Wirreanda Secondary School has received a facility upgrade.
Key features of the upgrade include:
- new modular buildings providing new learning areas connected with undercover walkways and landscaped courtyards
- refurbishment of technical studies, home economics, and art and design classrooms
- refurbishment of an existing gymnasium to create a new performing arts centre, and an upgrade of drama and music spaces
- refurbishment of existing spaces to provide a new secondary special class for year 7s
- internal refurbishment and minor extension to the administration and reception area
- resurfacing of existing courts
- demolition of ageing infrastructure.