15 (per year)
Initial concept plans for the capital works at Woodcroft Primary School for their upgrade have been released.
Among the upgrades being considered for Woodcroft Primary School are:
- a new permanent modular building to include general learning areas, serviced learning area, breakout spaces, teacher preparation, withdrawal spaces and toilets
- covered outdoor learning areas
- new openings to several buildings to improve connectivity
- minor refurbishment to two buildings
- landscaping for outdoor learning spaces.
These plans are subject to further consideration and may change.