25 (per year)
Woodville High School is undergoing a facility upgrade.
Plans have been reviewed in line with the transition of year 7 into high school by 2022.
Key features of the upgrade include:
- new building providing combined horticulture, home economics and vocational education and training
- new building providing PE learning spaces, storage, teacher prep and outdoor learning area
- refurbished arts spaces with a new covered outdoor learning area
- refurbished science spaces
- refurbished staff room
- minor upgrade to facade and signage
- toilet refurbishments
- demolition of home economics and photography buildings.
Building What Matters
27 Oct 2021 6:09 pm